Custom DIM Designer Studio & Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.R.A.M.A. 2.0 beta 2 is out

Go down

D.R.A.M.A. 2.0 beta 2 is out Empty D.R.A.M.A. 2.0 beta 2 is out

Post by Mathmathou Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 am

Hello to all of you DAZ addicts,

With RunningDAZMan's permission, I'm here to announce that D.R.A.M.A. has it's own forum and is available to download in beta version (Feeback very much appreciated).
Some of you, former members of the regretted KAT community might remember this project, it's now live and healthy (well... I hope...).

D.R.A.M.A. stands for Daz Related Asset Management Application and is a cataloging system for all your DAZ related 3D assets.

In short, it's a database containing all (almost..., let's just say a lot) references from DAZ3D, Renderosity and Renderotica.
We currently have in database :

• 28,343 DAZ3D references
  • 84,172 Renderosity references
  • 5,037 Renderotica references

... and counting, because D.R.A.M.A. as an integrated update system you can use to keep your database up to date with the latest releases of DAZ3D and Renderosity.

With that in hand, you just have to search the database, find you asset, tag it (owned, wanted, download in progress...) assign keywords and categories, and build up you catalog.
Search functions then help you find what you need for your latest 3D creation, or remind you of those assets you so badly were looking for at that you still haven't found.

Asset details include :

• artists
  • compatible figures
  • compatible softwares
  • price
  • url
  • name

and much more...

It's just the beginning of the story and D.R.A.M.A. is in beta stage. So don't rely too much on it to catalog your entire collection (which is huge, I'm sure), we are close to a stable version though.

Also, as it's a hobby and I'm not working on it full time, I will limit (for a start) the number of participants testing the application. With a couple of people, I can find the time to answer each and everyone exhaustively. If there are too many people, I will loose track and this would not be good.

Thank you for your attention and, who knows, maybe see you soon on the D.R.A.M.A. Forum

Cheers

Mathias
Mathmathou
Mathmathou

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum