Why is there such low exposure for this program?

Go down

Why is there such low exposure for this program?

Post by Grin_Creeper on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:06 am

I have literally just stumbled upon this tool and after dealing with Norton and its issue with "unknown so it must be dangerous" I was rather easily able convert an Iray shader product install zip file to DIM compatible with all the product and metadata flawlessly... Normally I use a program I paid for that does less in setting up a DIM then create the metadata by hand which is very labor intensive. If I can do the same for other more complex installation archives (and don't discover it does things it shouldn't) I will quite likely sing its praises like it was a religion.

Grin_Creeper

Back to top Go down

Re: Why is there such low exposure for this program?

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:15 am

I originally created it for my own uses to make DIMs then I decided to share it with some of my friends. so really the only exposure it had got is people telling other people about it. With the help of some of the members, CDDS became more than just a DIM maker it's more of a DIM designer now.

CDDS is clean no vires, adware, doesn't require any admin rights to run. If you have any problems, questions, suggestions feel free to post them.

http://cdds-and-tools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum