Custom DIM Designer Studio & Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So glad to find you !!

4 posters

Go down

So glad to find you !! Empty So glad to find you !!

Post by Mathmathou Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Hello buddy,

As this is the "off topic" thead, thought I'd post here.
I'm so glad we meet again and I found track of your software and the hard work you're putting into it.

Since the closing of "our place" I've been wandering around and found some of the other users, but no place is like it used to be, and I'm beginning to doubt that it will ever happen again. Still waiting to find trace of Akkaal too.

Anyway, keep up the good work on your tool, I'll be following here. And maybe one day, I'll do like you because my own tool (DRAMA) has become a nice piece of software that I use several times a day to keep track of my assets.

Talk to you soon.

Cheers

Math
Mathmathou
Mathmathou

Back to top Go down

So glad to find you !! Empty Re: So glad to find you !!

Post by Admin Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:43 pm

Mathmathou wrote:Hello buddy,

As this is the "off topic" thead, thought I'd post here.
I'm so glad we meet again and I found track of your software and the hard work you're putting into it.

Since the closing of "our place" I've been wandering around and found some of the other users, but no place is like it used to be, and I'm beginning to doubt that it will ever happen again. Still waiting to find trace of Akkaal too.

Anyway, keep up the good work on your tool, I'll be following here. And maybe one day, I'll do like you because my own tool (DRAMA) has become a nice piece of software that I use several times a day to keep track of my assets.

Talk to you soon.

Cheers

Math

Good to here from you buddy.
Yes, when "our place" went up in smoke everyone scattered some came back some didn't hopefully Akkaal will come back.
If you want you can put you tool up here.

Talk to you later.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cdds-and-tools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don_k Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:15 am

Welcome back, Gentlemen & Ladies of the KAT Daz & Poser Community!
Don_k
Don_k

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Hi, Don_k glad to have you with us.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkaal Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:38 pm

OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!

I found you guys!!!

Seriously I just ran through my house doing the happy dance, squeeling like a pigglet!!!

Looks like I have missed a bit!  I'll have to play catch-up this week-end, but count me in if you are still looking for testers RunningDazMan.

You too Mathmathou!

And Don_k  I could just kiss you!  It's so nice to see familiar "faces" again!!

Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you

FYI I am still using both CDDS and Drama constantly. I have notes on both, but I need to read through here first since and see where everything's at.

God I've missed you all lol!!!

~Akkaal

Akkaal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Akkaal wrote:OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!

I found you guys!!!

Seriously I just ran through my house doing the happy dance, squeeling like a pigglet!!!

Looks like I have missed a bit!  I'll have to play catch-up this week-end, but count me in if you are still looking for testers RunningDazMan.

You too Mathmathou!

And Don_k  I could just kiss you!  It's so nice to see familiar "faces" again!!

Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy I love you

So glad to here from you. cheers
I was starting to wonder if I'd here from you again.
Yes, I sill need testers CDDS has changed some scene we last talked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathmathou Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:20 pm

You can not imagine how hard a time I just had trying to explain to my wife why I shouted "Akkaal !", spilling my morning coffee all over my pants. bounce

I think I speak for all of us, I am so glad you reappeared ! I probably searched for you by all means available on the internet, even dropping a note on the cloud account I gave you for the last version of DRAMA I made public Very Happy

The community we had is a bit scattered all over the place, but we are slowly regrouping and, one day I'm sure, we'll have a new place for ourselves, just like the little heaven we used to have a few month back. Until then, I'm sure DonK will give you directions better than I could.

You would not recognize DRAMA and what it became since the last time we chatted, just like CDDS evolved a lot, DRAMA is free of time out erros now, handles exceptions better, has a full auto DB update for DAZ assets and so on. I'll probably have to steal you database for a huge conversion job before you can use it with the latest version without loosing all your work Very Happy
That is, if I dare one day make it public again. I've always been a bit shy on the matter, lacking self confidence to distribute it Embarassed

Anyway, enough chatter ! Welcome back !

Hope to hear from you soon.

Math
Mathmathou
Mathmathou

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkaal Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:09 pm

You would not believe the hours I spend going through old emails trying desperately to find yours and RunningDazMan's email links or addresses!!  I really had given up hope but just happen to see a RDM's name listed in a torrent search I was doing and I thought Hmmm I wonder if I could just google them lol?  Twenty minutes later I not only found him but I found you and Don_K too! It was like a google jackpot!

I REALLY hope you do share!  Especially with ME!!! Well and everyone else too!  CDDS and DRAMA really are one of kind applications.  There just isn't anything out there in the wild that even comes close to what they both could do 7 months ago when I was testing them.....what they have evolved to now just makes them that more amazing.  

As for needing a conversion job on my exiting DRAMA database, don't worry about it.  I would be very happy to just start over again.  Remember I made such a mess of my DRAMA Main, Sub and minor catagories and keywords?  In hind sight I can think of several better ways to do those then the hodge podge mess I ended up with lol.

OH god!  I can't wait to get rolling again!  Whoot!

Akkaal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Akkaal wrote:You would not believe the hours I spend going through old emails trying desperately to find yours and RunningDazMan's email links or addresses!!  I really had given up hope but just happen to see a RDM's name listed in a torrent search I was doing and I thought Hmmm I wonder if I could just google them lol?  Twenty minutes later I not only found him but I found you and Don_K too! It was like a google jackpot!

I REALLY hope you do share!  Especially with ME!!! Well and everyone else too!  CDDS and DRAMA really are one of kind applications.  There just isn't anything out there in the wild that even comes close to what they both could do 7 months ago when I was testing them.....what they have evolved to now just makes them that more amazing.  

As for needing a conversion job on my exiting DRAMA database, don't worry about it.  I would be very happy to just start over again.  Remember I made such a mess of my DRAMA Main, Sub and minor catagories and keywords?  In hind sight I can think of several better ways to do those then the hodge podge mess I ended up with lol.

OH god!  I can't wait to get rolling again!  Whoot!

It really great to finally hear from you again. Hopefully the old community can get back together.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum