Custom DIM Designer Studio & Tools
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post by yugioh Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:42 pm

Hi,

I love the program, and works great!!!
Finally I can make them all in my Smart Lib.

What would be nice is, to be able to resize the main window.
and 2nd

When you create a package, you need to restart the program. When you load a new zip, it doesn't clear out the previous one.   (or a clear button)

Also, on the screen where you need to select the category..
I don't know which ones to pick, so i just fill out everything the same.
MAybe a help / tip would be useful.
I watched the video, figuring out in what order the categories and what type you need to select for it.

yugioh

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by Admin Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:46 am

yugioh wrote:Hi,

I love the program, and works great!!!
Finally I can make them all in my Smart Lib.

What would be nice is, to be able to resize the main window.
and 2nd

When you create a package, you need to restart the program. When you load a new zip, it doesn't clear out the previous one.   (or a clear button)

Also, on the screen where you need to select the category..
I don't know which ones to pick, so i just fill out everything the same.  
MAybe a help / tip  would be useful.  
I watched the video, figuring out in what order the categories and what type you need to select for it.

I'm glad you find my program useful.

If you are talking about the smart content tab not resetting yes the only way to reset it is restart the program. As I said in the planed options forum I just got some good feedback on the smart content tab. As you will note by the smart content tab image in the CDDS background forum the smart content tab hasn't changed much this was do to the lack of feedback on it. I was working on it and one of my HDDs failed witch unfortunately my most recent work was on that drive.

I'll see about making a doc or video with more detailed info on the smart content tab options for you.

Thanks for the feedback.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cdds-and-tools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yugioh Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:02 am

Thanks,

Another suggestion is, when you save a new Zip file, and you discover that 1 of the items is not correct, you can't load your new DIM, since the settings won't be read.
idk if that can be an option ?

btw. i looked in the planned options forum, but all there is that you got feedback back, no info on what you are planning to add.

yugioh

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:56 pm

yugioh wrote:Thanks,

Another suggestion is, when you save a new Zip file, and you discover that 1 of the items is not correct,  you can't load your new DIM, since the settings won't be read.
idk if that can be an option ?

btw.  i looked in the planned options forum, but all there is  that you got feedback back,  no info on what you are planning to add.

Reloading DIMs back into the smart content tab is part of the smart content redo I have planed.

At this time the only thing that is planed is redoing the smart content tab I could list some of the things I have in mind for it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cdds-and-tools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum